Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Brownlee admitted he was motivated after a taunting incident with Joel Wright

JUSTIN Brownlee admitted he was motivated after a taunting incident with Joel Wright in Ginebra’s 116-103 win over Star in the PBA Governors’ Cup on Sunday night.

The Gin Kings import was one of the few bright spots for his team early, before getting caught in a word war with his Hotshots counterpart that sparked the fire in him.
Loading...

“I had it going early and Joel was a tough opponent. And honestly, he may have got me going even more,” Brownlee admitted after the game. “Maybe it gave me a little momentum. He challenged me and I stepped up to the challenge.”

Brownlee, though, said he didn’t take the incident personally.

“It’s all part of the game. I don’t take it personally,” he said. “Some players, they got their tactics and their ways of playing basketball and it’s a good way to get the crowd involved and make the game more intense.” -spin.ph
Loading...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.